NRI Flying Club membership benefits
Each aircraft will require a familiarization/checkout flight with one of our CFI's, the 182RG has special insurance currency requirements.
- Four well maintained aircraft including a Cessna 172, a 182 and a 182RG and a Piper Archer
- All aircraft are equipped with a Garmin GTN 750 or 650 GPS, Garmin 3D audio panel and are fully ADSB equipped
- All aircraft are IFR certified
- We have 7 CFI's in the club that can help you with currency, training or additional ratings
- Access to our online scheduling system
- Your own set of keys, self dispatch
- Flexible overnight scheduling rules
- Social functions including our summer BBQ and winter Christmas party
- A dedicated and safety minded board of directors
- Camaraderie with like minded pilots
- Lowest possible rates
Become a member
For questions about membership and to obtain the application form, please contact our membership officer Email: email@example.com Also plan to attend the next monthly meeting of the board of directors to introduce yourself to the members and the board.
Chuck is our dedicated maintenance officer and also enjoys buzzing around California in his 152.
Sean is an instrument rated pilot and loves to take trips to various west coast destinations.
Elizabeth enjoys family trips and training flights.
Curtis is a private pilot and loves local flights for breakfast or lunch!
John is an airline pilot and a club CFI.